The View I See

The View I See

2008-07-28

Against All Odds

FM106.9 is now again playing Phil Collins' Against All Odds. I hear this song almost everyday. Time flies and my nearly four-month summer vacation is going to have only two months left. My research progress is totally falling behind and my life is completely off track (same as last summer though). I've got to make a timetable otherwise I'll cry to death when the school starts in the end of September.

My hopefully-will-be-realized plan is that, before going back home 8/27 for the rest of the summer,
- Finish the model setup and propose an estimation strategy;
- Meet advisor two more times or send him my work if he can't come to school.

* * *
Against all odds, I got to accompolish my little tiny mission before going back home meeting my dear family.

No comments: