http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1710721,00.html
I read this article earlier today. What's interesting about this article is that what the author pointed out is exactly the kind of person I am.
I am the person (mentioned by the article) who felt confused with the results and waited for Obama to give me answers. On Super Tuesday, I had followed cnn, cbs and nbc since 5 pm and didn't know to whom the prize of Super Tuesday should go.
I am also the person (mentioned by the article) who are inspired by Obamaian rheotric all the time, even though I don't know what "We are the change that we seek" actually means.
I am also the person who likes and was moved by YesWeCan music video.
For the same reasons, I actively supported President Chen in 2000 and 2004. I wonder, sometimes, if that was a right decision.
* * *
For better or for worse, what is not mentioned by the article is that I am the person who is supposed to be busy doing research in economics but spends most of the time watching political campaign news.


No comments:
Post a Comment