Yesterday I received a new PhD comic, http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php?n=985, which was very funny as usual, especially the last box. Then Sophie told me that it actually made fun of Hillary Clinton's new national security ad. So you might watch the following ad before reading the comic.
Later I found a new Likeness quiz on Facebook, which asks people to rank what they are likely to do to a friend, from most likely to least likely. Among ten choices such as listening to their complaint, supporting their decisions ..., one of the choices is Picking Up at 3AM.
Last night, Obama campaign was running a closing ad in Texas and Ohio before today's decisive (hopefully) primaries.
It was, still, very inspiring. What is more interesting is that, this ad style and language are extremely like Matt Santos' campaign ad and convention speech in Season 6 of The West Wing, needless to say that Obama and Santos share many charateristics. In Obama's ad, when he said "I will not be a perfect president ..... I will always tell you where I stand ...", at the moment I felt kind of confused about who was whom. I am probably too addicted to the show and election.
But, not kidding, Santos campaign in The West Wing and Obama Campaign do have connection.
Do TWW's writers have foresight or Obama campaign have hindsight?
The View I See
2008-03-05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment