Incase Nylon Backpack is one of the 25 best back-to-school gadgets selected by Time magazine. It seems to have several compartments with different functions. I don't really need that many pockets though. I usually bring only a laptop, a cellphone and a wallet. Not so many gadgets I would like to carry around. What attracts me is actually the mustard color and its comfy material. I usually don't buy yellow stuff. But this mustard color looks cool.
I am an adzuki-bean/heather-grape color addict. Sometimes I buy stuff just because the color is attractive, regardless of their usefulness. I just can't say no to things with certain colors. Like they should belong to me.
Anyway, the bag is little bit expensive. I need someone to talk me out of it ...
==
I've decided to abuse my blog, by writing this kind of non-article nonsense. It helps prevent me from abandoning my blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment